Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finished with Anna Karenina, now what's next?

  I found out what ultimately happened to Anna Karenina and I can't believe it!  What a change in tone at the end of the book.  Less historical, more spiritual.  Very interesting.  I'm on to what's next to read?  I read long ago the Drawing of the Three by Stephan King.  I recently found out that The Gunslinger will be coming out as a movie.  I think it's time for me to read The Gunslinger to prepare myself.  The book will definitely be better than the movie and I don't want to spoil the story.

  I feel these days like I'm working and working, and getting nothing done at the same time.  I know experience is the only way to progress in the future and I can't wait to get going, but these sinus headaches are terrible.  I really want to get passed the pain in my head and be able to concentrate for long periods of time.  I stare at all the newspapers I want to go through, but I feel like I just want to recycle them.  Oh the amount I have missed, but does it matter now?  Not really, I've survived and will keep going.

  I long for the sun in Arizona.  Even if we do nothing while there, I'm excited just to go.  I'm so excited that the 16 inches of snow fell near Green Bay, WI instead of here!  I am so ready for winter to be over.  I want a moderate summer with lots of property time, walks and grilled foods.  Oh, sounds like heaven to me!  I want people to share it with, but Tony will suffice.  Anyone of our friends and family are welcome to come and enjoy also.  Camping this year?  Maybe.  We didn't last year.  There is something to be said for air conditioning some nights.  We'll see what this summer brings.  I have a feeling it will be a busy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment