Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rough

  Rough day!  Teething really does bite.  Poor thing only had fleeting happiness today.  He will cut those teeth through soon as I can feel them just below the surface, but also his drooling and symptoms are really coming to a head.  Still did not get the 2 things on my to do list done either.  The warm day did not get utilized and I was not happy we could go out and enjoy it because he was not having it.

  I had a great chiropractor appointment today.  It really saved me.  I was thinking about not going, but I am sure glad I did.  I love having a son.  I just want some mommy time too.  Balance will come with time.  I trust in the learning process that is this life.  Yay.  Priorities.  And right now Adam is it.  Time to relax.  That's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment