Friday, May 11, 2012

LONG Day


  One of the most boring lectures I have ever had to sit through happened at a seminar I attended today.  Painful, dry as toast presentation from a truly career academic lecturer.  If I had known, we would have skipped it!  The weather was the best it has been and we missed the whole day to be inside being tortured.    Not enough new information and too much monotone drone about information we got back in school.  On to new things.  CE accomplished.

  Fun to see Steph, Kris and little soon-to-be one Elliot.  Fun to see where we'll be all to soon also.  So active and curious.  So fun.  Now I understand all those parents at restaurants just trying to survive.  What a team effort.  At the end of the meal the men were holding the boys and the women were trying to have an actual conversation.  Too funny.  Excellent food and service at Hereford & Hops!  Delectable and always a fav of the boys.  Sad we didn't get a pic of the boys together.  I used to be so on top of the pics.  Now I have tired mommy brain.

  Have to get 6 months pics out in the mail today and then enjoy some sunshine!  I'm exhausted!  Adam did as well as can be expected in a hotel yesterday.  He didn't do too bad and he went to sleep as best he could in a car seat.  Sweetie.  This was a dry run for what we'll need on our plane trip.  Toys for the car seat will be essential and bottles with cleaning gear as well.  Lots of diapers too, we were down to our last one of the way home!  We made it, but barely.  I will need gallons of water to stay hydrated, so I will take an empty bottle with me to fill up as much as possible. On to the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment