Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Do Not Feel Very Good

  My stomach feels upset, I have a headache, am tired and sore.  I just want to go back to bed and sleep for another few hours please. Oh wait, Adam has a vote.  He votes I feed him milk and food, play with him, clean and change his diapers twice in an hour, appease his teething and change his clothes.  It's only 10 AM.  Now time to soothe him into a half hour nap which means only 10 minutes for me to shower, eat and put a load of laundry in.  Ah, the joy of Wednesday.  It is cold out also, by the way.  It is the end of May for crying out loud.  COLD.  Better this than 110 degrees by far though.  Cold I can bundle and cover him up.  Pouring rain is what I wanted to avoid when taking Adam into the office today.  We'll see. Gotta go.  Thunderstorms a brewin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment