Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

  SO great the support and friendliness of friends and family on Mother's Day.  So warm and thoughtful.  I feel so happy that I am a part of the mommy club.  So fun.  I had an overall good day.  Lilies from Tony, a shirt for hands and feet of Adam and doing the dishes for me were my gifts.  Perfect.  Adam's gift was a full non-leaked diaper for me to change.  What a sweetie.  Good to see Steve in town also.  Gorgeous day to boot.  Adam called me mommy today.  Not mam, mom or mama, mommy.  Sweet.

  Packing did not get done and we have appointments all day tomorrow.  I knew if I didn't pack today I would not get a chance and it will stress me out.  Ugh.  I had so many unplanned things happen today that I knew I should have stuck to my plan instead of going with the flow.

  Adam loves being in a high chair and maybe I can get more done this way.  Laundry is getting done and dishes still need to get done.  Ah, if only.  I am ready to go to bed.  Not looking forward to shots for Adam tomorrow.  He had watery eyes, major sinus drainage and was stuffed up and sneezing all day.  I am thinking allergies, but will find out tomorrow.  If it is a cold, no shots tomorrow.  The 22 pound boy will get weighed and measured.  Great to know how strong my boy is getting.  Big as or bigger than a 1 year old.  Love that he's still hitting his milestones.  I think he's ready for finger foods.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment