Thursday, March 1, 2012

Well, Good Days & Set Backs

  He slept 9.5 hours yesterday and the napped 6.5 hours.  Last night he slept 5 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour.  I however did not.  I have to pump to amp up supply on one side that is 1/3 the supply of the other side.  Frustrating that this is the way it is.  I hope I can correct this.  Tonight is the La Leche League like meeting.  I hope to make it so that I can get some advice and commiserate with other mothers.  I love to see his progress and wish it was easier to get around when it snows a foot and then a foot again 2 days later.

  His taking to the pacifier is wonderful and helpful to spare his poor fingers.  His fingers got a needed break and are healing nicely.  Today we were working on sitting up in his eating chair, face planting on the pad to turn over for tummy time and rolling guidance.  He tuckered himself out and now is napping.  What a great time.  He wakes up happy and kicking.  Wish I could wake that happy.

  I plan to start Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred today.  Despite the tiredness I want to just do it.  I want to go for it.  Sleeping upstairs is so great.  If I could move his bed time earlier than midnight I would like it, but I will take what I can get these days.  More comfortable sleep will only help with my energy.  I just cannot wait any longer to exercise. It is driving me crazy.  Results are dependent on my diet also.  I am excited that one day at a time is doing well. Ah, getting life back.  The ever changing schedule will keep it interesting and me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment