Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good Days Ahead

  The last 2 nights have been a struggle to get Adam to bed, but I think it is because he must be so tired as he has slept 7 hours each night then 2 hours right after that.  He slept a great deal today and on and off since 9 PM.  I am hoping he can sleep through the night again, but I am waiting to see.  I am so sore as I finally got to exercise today, on top of my pre-existing muscle tightness from feeding Adam and being in a car for about 30 hours ~10 days ago.  So I am biding my time until I can get help through some appointments.  Sweet boy started throwing toys out of fun and frustration or anger.  He gets spitting mad when you do not guess right what he wants.  He has gained personality and intelligence by leaps and bounds this last 2 weeks.  It is scary.  How amazing and smart this boy is.  He is such an old soul like he is rushing through these stages to get on with what purpose he has here in this life.

  I want to go into State Wide so badly, but I do not want to drive in the slick snowy weather and I do not want to go during his nap time.  I feel the time is coming, but it will be a little while longer.  The time that is also coming near is when we will fly on a plane to Arizona with a 6 month old!  Not a fun thought to me.  I am just trying to prepare myself.  I want to make the experience the best for all of us as possible, but I know that the time will be on Adam's schedule.  I have a goal of being able to go clothes shopping by myself with having had lost all my baby weight.  Ah, dare to dream I know.

Looks like my cousin Mark in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment