Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Feel

  I feel this house is stunting my creative and energy mojo.  I want to remove the furniture and start over.  I love the feel of this house.  It feels safe, but it promotes the status quo rather than any forward thinking that I might want to flesh out.  I have a mental block in this house.  I cannot see around the curve anytime.  I am so ready for breaking into a run.  I feel I'm walking slowly, dragging my feet right now.  What are my talents and what do I want to do?  Raising Adam is the priority right now.  I feel the pressure from other sources to do anything else and them trying to make me feel guilty about it, but I'm holding my ground.  All things will align in good time.  I am not worried about it. I have a headache and have to be at an appointment at 6 AM tomorrow.  I have to transfer him to the crib now.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment