Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pictures, Pictures

  Adam was ready for his close up on Monday.  He was groomed, clean and fed.  He just fell asleep on the way to the picture appointment.  I thought we were going to get sleeping photos, screaming Adam or a happy boy.  Guess what we got?  Happy boy! So great.  The studio picture taking ladies were not that great, but he was a champ and I thought he did great.  I especially liked the family photos as we only have 3 to date.  This will serve as my "before" photo for losing the baby weight.  I am so happy with the photos I purchased some already.  I got a large one of him for his room.  He is just so wonderful.  He is such a great boy.  So happy to have him.

  I got my picture taken for the State Wide Real Estate website today.  I do not think those photos came out well, but it is what I look like today anyway.  For the trip Adam napped, ate and got changed, twice.  He did great for people to hold him.  He did not fuss much to fall asleep in his car seat being rocked.  He is getting closer to being my partner in crime for selling real estate.  Someone has to do it, it might as well be me.  Excited to spend more time at the office.  People are talking about moving and moving on.  Interesting to see the dynamic change at the office over time.

  Excited to take 4 month old Adam pictures at home.  Wish it was his 4 months today we could have taken outside pictures in the 40 degree and sunny weather going on.  Happy to have gotten some outside time in. I did get to exercise again today.  Tomorrow will be day 7 of my 30 day Shred Jillian Michaels workout.  She promises up to 20 pound weight loss.  I am hoping for a number close to that, but am resigned with setbacks.  I hope to do the hip hop abs workout along with it starting next week.  I am sore for sure and see changes in my body already, including on the scale.  What will it take to get my body back?  I am hoping for only 2 months from now.  Especially by summer for me to go to Arizona for some well deserved shopping.  I do, however, have a whole new wardrobe in my closet waiting for me to be able to wear it.  That is incentive as well.

Loves his bath time.  Just chillin'

  Loving the fenugreek and beer for milk production.  Hoping I can up the amount within 5 days.  I am on day 3 without extra pumping.  I have been out and about too much for the pumping.  I will do that the next few days.  I also need to get my tax info. together so I will be staying home for a few days to get that accomplished.  I do not want to neglect my baby, but I need to get things done as well.  Happy with the maintenance of the cleanish house we have going on.  Feels good to not be as cluttered.  I am ready for a more mobile baby, except I want to get more nap mats for the floor for him to be able to roll around when the time comes.  If we push him on his side he will roll backwards or forwards but will not go on his side on his own and complete the maneuver.  Soon I think.  I was hoping by 4 months, but he is sitting so well he is not worried about it I think.  I cannot support him to get him standing so we will try to get a play center that he can touch his feet to the ground in so he can jump and stand when he feels like it.

  The last 2 days he has gone to bed with a nap at 9 PM, eating then sleeping by 10:45 or 11 PM.  Time for me to hit the hay for as much sleep as possible before he wakes again.  The days are blurring together.  I want to get a Kindle to read books, but I have no time or energy for reading these days.  Sometime soon I know I will, but no point in buying it right now.  Might as well wait until I will use it.  The Kindle can only go down in price, I'm guessing.  Now if only I can get more quality time with my husband.  I feel I rarely get to see him and we are always occupying the baby for one or the other to be able to complete a task without holding him or tending to his needs.  Balance will come through time.  Good thing we were married for so long before he came along.  Makes our comfort level even easier.  Nice.  G'night all.
Born a Yooper.  What a cutie :) He's so big, smart and changing all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment