Friday, March 23, 2012

Growth Spurt & Teething

  Poor miserable guy.  He will scream red faced and uncontrollably until I can get his attention to calm him and to address whatever the problem is.  He has added another feeding in the middle of the night again and is ravenous during the day.  If he keeps this up I will have to give him cereal soon.  I have been trying to get him used to getting out of the house so he does not cry getting into the car seat anymore.  He slept right through my awesome acupuncture appointment today.  What a trooper.

  Now it's time for bed.  Cold 45 degrees with cool breeze today.  Did not stop us from taking Adam for a stroll to calm him down and to get him to sleep.  Tomorrow should be a little warmer and I want to make the rounds of errands.  I plan to de clutter and get the house cleaner for spider season.  Easier to kill and ward off if I can see where they are hiding.  Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment