Monday, March 26, 2012

So Cold

  It was 25 degrees today with a cold breeze.  I got used to the 82 degrees already.  Stayed in the Suburban and watched the fog roll in out at the property.  Too cold for the baby to be outside an walk around.  Today I got to get a much deserved massage, after 5 months of a wait.  I walked to a Pampered Chef party that previewed all the new gadgets.  Love me some Pampered Chef.


Teeth are coming

  Love the GCB and Mad Med from yesterday.  Not in Adam's schedule though, he is a trooper.  When he's  not up every 2 hours he sleeps from 6-8 hours.  Very good boy.  So fun.  He misses me when I am gone and I love being missed.  He is my boy for sure.  I never knew what it would feel like to have a baby or to be comfortable with one around, but with time everything feels so natural and organic.  He is easy to hang out with, he just wants to play and be loved.  Love how fun he is and gets better every day. He speaks like I can understand him.  Soon.  We both had a dream that he just got up and walked one day.  I thin everything will happen soon enough, too soon likely.
  The next steps will be sitting on his own, rolling both sides then crawling.  Mimicking words, answering to his name and speaking his first word, but he already does that.  He will grow and develop so fast I will no believe it I'm sure.  Excited and a little sad at losing the baby stage.  All new baby gear in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment