Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh, The Headache Of It All

  Sinuses are all ready in full swing rebellion with this bout of warm weather we are having.  Sinus drainage, leading to sore throat, coughing and sneezing.  Is is a cold you ask?  Well, I do not know.  These symptoms have been hanging on for almost a week now and are worsening through time.  I know anything else that makes sleeping difficult is not welcome to me.  The dizziness just gets me so I get nothing accomplished because I cannot focus.  I did get all my tax information done and sent last night at 2:30 AM.  That is great.  Now, I am on to errands today.

  Poor Adam is burning up with a temperature.  He does not feel great today either.  I hope his Tylenol kicks in and he can get some comfort.  He is still stuffed up also.  I hate to drag him around town when he is not feeling great, but he can feel lousy at home or anywhere as long as he is with his mom.  I think I will be out for only a couple of hours.  It will be nice to get out into some of that sunshine for sure.

  So excited to have my first massage in 5 months scheduled for this coming Monday!! I hope to find a babysitter for Adam for next Friday also.  That way I can get my hair cut also.  My hair seemed to stop growing the second Adam was born and has just been falling out since.  My skin is now more dry too.  Adam's skin is dryer than mine though.  Today we tried the Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion.  I thought we would give it a whirl and see how our sensitive skin reacts to it.  So far so good, but I only applied the lotion an hour ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment