Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thank You

  I got 99% of my thank you,s for my baby shower done today and in the mail to go out tomorrow.  It took hours, but I am very thankful and excited.  I look forward to using all the good baby gear 9 weeks from now, give or take.  It was a beautiful day!  My feet were still swollen and puffy on the top.  Ridiculous.  Boy, can I not wait to exercise like "normal" again.

  I did not get what I wanted to get done today completed.  I have to go into the office tomorrow too.  I can get it done tomorrow.  It will only take an hour to list everything I want on Craigslist, it's just a matter of going through the motions.  It will make life easier to sell what I want to so that those things can get out of the house.  They are just taking up space.  We need baby space now.

  I caught up on my Drop Dead Diva and Project Runway today.  Good times.  Going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment