Friday, May 6, 2011

What it's all about...

  Pregnancy is all about propping yourself in the proper angle for comfort and getting good hydration all the time.  It is also living much like an infant: sleep, pee, sleep, pee, eat, eat, sleep, eat, pee and sleep again.  All the attempt at working, cleaning and adult activities are just a blur.  I think as sick as I am of taking horse pill vitamins, I know I have to take them for the health of both of us.  So happy to have a belly that fits in none of my regular pants and it is no longer concealable underneath normal shirts anymore.  I think as time goes by this is happening much faster than I could have imagined.  If this is how fast time is going by now, I cannot imagine the speed as to which giving birth will come after I have a large belly.  Whoa!
 
  I thought I would have all this time to read, plan and prepare, but I have a feeling that all of these things will come in fits and spurts at best.  Time for bed!  I love that Tony was juicing for me when I came home from the office today.  Love the carrot, celery and apple juice from scratch.  Good stuff.  I hope it helps with my skin and prevents stretch marks as the old wives' tale states.  I am not holding my breath, but it is still all in good fun.  Good night my little boy or girl!  Whatever curve life will throw me next, I hope it is a good one having to do with my degree ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment