Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Night Is Back

  So I did not get everything I wanted to get accomplished today done, but I feel good about my day and am energized to get even more done tomorrow.  My laundry and dishes are on their way.  My organization and gardening are yet to get started.  I have a good feeling about the chores ahead though.  Loved Skyping with my sister and getting to have dinner and drinks with an old high school classmate of my husband's at the Library, Downtowner and now the Monte without me.


  I am ready for bed.  I have skin itching, bladder full and just got in today my new under garments meant to get me through until month 8 hopefully.  Loving my new body pillow to sleep with!  Where has this pillow been all my life?  It took me pregnancy to find such wonderfulness.  My belly is poking out more and more as it relaxes.  I am still just at the "full" looking stage, but the big belly will come soon enough I expect.  I just found out my uncle set up tickets to a Yankees game and planned our whole trip for us to go to Washington D.C. and New York.  It sounds like the trip I've been dreaming about.  I really hope all goes well to make that happen!  So exciting!


  While listening to Fringe right now, I think life is much simpler and complex than I care to contemplate and everybody's family is messed up in some way.  There is a range of "normal," but we are all variations on a spectrum of such.  I think listening to others talk about their family and be frank about their experiences and situations makes me feel good that I am not alone in the strangeness of my family relationships.  It's a good feeling of connectedness and dislocation at the same time. 

  Fun fact: one definition of bog is toilet.  Food for thought for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment