Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Walk In The Sunshine

Oh what a glorious day!  Slept in, woke to the sun shining and no clouds in sight.  Donuts for breakfast, salad for lunch and almond toast for dinner with Neapolitan ice cream with angel food cake for dessert.  In the office, there is always something going on.  I learn something new everyday.  The experiences from stories are priceless from other professionals. 

 Ugh, another headache.  My headaches have indicated hunger recently.  I thought I ate enough for dinner.  I guess not.  One more apple for the day I guess.  On to taking my walk.  The sun shining.  A slight breeze in my hair.  The clarity of each crunch underneath each step of my shoes.  The sweet smell of grass, flowers and blooming plants.  Ahh, it makes me feel alive.  The essence of happiness and life in a simple half hour walk by myself. 

 I think about many things.  My future baby shower, who does not know my news yet, the new noises my car is making, Glee, Nurse Jackie, Tony working on the roof of the shed/garage, signing up for a swim aerobics, getting my Shiva Rea pregnancy yoga DVD tomorrow, how I want to run and dance, but need to be careful these days.  I look forward to yoga tomorrow after a deep sleep and the working.  Ah, how life will change.  I'm making plans for everything to do with before I have my baby, but not for afterwards yet.  I guess I better get reading and preparing, but I'm giving myself another month before I bother.  I'm going to take one day at a time.  I can hear Tony's hammer calling me outside.  Time to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment