Monday, May 23, 2011

Shopping Time

And now the belly is dictating the clothing choices.   I figured out I cannot fake the fit of anything anymore.  My clothes being too snug on my belly actually changed my digestion and became painful.  I learned my lessen and Tony took me "stretchy" pants and night shirt shopping.  His idea of "sexy" pregnancy is a legit pair of sweatpants.  Never did I imagine that I would buy sweatpants, but they will make him happy so I'm going to give them a shot.  At least they should keep me comfy behind closed doors.


I was excited to hit sales and get unexpected discounts on our purchases.  I do not want to go overboard buying pregnancy clothes, but I want something that fits me, can grow with me and is reasonably priced.  I want to find that perfect dress that goes from semi formal to casual party events.  My husband is so sweet to me.  He is taking care of me better than I could have expected through all of this.  I do not know how he is going to keep it up for the next many months, but I am grateful that he is doing what he can with the time that he has.  So many projects that he is working on and plans on having done before the baby comes.  He is full steam ahead.  Without my being able to help him, he is a one man working crew.  Nice to have around.


No thunderstorms came our way, but we got a good soaking of rain.  Yesterday I washed 2 of our cars and planted a bed of flowers.  I started to weed our garden, but the sun and time crouching and bending over got to me and I tired out.  I sat down and consumed the first dark cherries of the year.  Oh so love the fruit of summer.  I cannot wait for summer to come as Spring is wreaking havoc on my sinusitis and allergies.  Time for Neil Med Rinse.  Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment