Sunday, February 12, 2012

Good Night Overall

  Last night Adam slept about 7.5 hours!  Quite a feet.  I woke once when I thought he was getting up, but otherwise I slept too.  So great.  The difficult part was that he was inconsolable tired before falling asleep.  Despite everything I did he cried for almost 30 minutes before finally calming down and falling right to sleep in the swing.  I tried everything in my arsenal of calming techniques with no avail.  He basically cried himself out until he slept which was sad.  To sleep so long after was surprising, but welcome.  He just fell asleep right now, but if he's on his day schedule of eating every 2 hours he'll wake in a minute and want to eat.  If he's in bed for the night, he'll just keep sleeping and therefore I could have gone to bed when he did.  Too bad there is no way to know that ahead of time.  Anyways, I'm off to get ready for bed as he swings happily sleeping.

  He's so sweet and I'm so happy to have him.  I cannot get over how big he is already.  One of my favorite outfits I went to put on him today because it has always been roomy when other clothes have been tight, does not fit anymore.  Sad.  I didn't think he was growing that much, but it fit comfortably only 2 weeks ago.  Keeping in perspective is hard until I see someone else holding him.  Then he's still small.  I love that.  Oh, he is stirring. Time to eat after all.  Not bed time yet.  Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment