Monday, June 27, 2011

Belly Pic, Great Weekend, Back to Work


  Belly pic.  Not a very good one, but we need to take some more.  I have some at home, but always forget so I just wanted to add one while I was thinking about it.  This is by the yacht club in Escanaba.  What a beautiful day that was yesterday.  I got so swollen from walking for almost an hour.  Learned that lesson.  Great trip though to see good friends, meet new people, learn new information and to have some decent food.  Tony got to shop and I got some Culver's.  We were both happy.

  Did not expect to have to come into work today, but it worked out fine.  My first real estate deal is going ahead and I am happy about that.  I am going to try on more maternity clothes tonight and get my affairs in order to be on our way for the 4th of July.  I am just happy we did not get rain all day like they predicted.  Tony has many projects he wants to finish before this Thursday.  This being his only day off, he ended up being very productive today (me grinning).

  I hit my belly on a chair yesterday inadvertently.  I did not think much of it at the time, but the area ached for almost an hour afterwards and then on and off for hours later.  It makes me worry if I hurt the baby, but I am hoping that I did not do any damage.  Poor, defenseless thing.  It is difficult for me to be calm and relaxed versus worrying about everything I do while pregnant.  Ugh, that feeling will never end I am guessing.  We will see.  I need to be more aware of my poking out belly that I am not used to.  I guess I will walk with my hands out in front of me more to try to pay better attention.  No sucking in the belly anymore, that is for sure.

  Here's another belly pic from last week.  Not much better but it's from the side anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Belly looking great! Can't wait to see how you've grown after you get back from your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete