Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fitzgerald's and The Drawing Of The Three

A view of the waves rolling in onto the sugar like sand.  The wind was pleasant, not all to cold or hot.  We had friends drive us to the restaurant in their new Toyota Camry.  We talked of babies, work and what is to come in the future.  Dinner was light after I had a heavy lunch.  They drank alcohol, I drank lemonade.  We saw so many people that we knew.  One from my work, one of Tony's brother's, one of our friend's co-workers etc. I loved relaxing around people I know and being able to wear clothes that fit me and looking like a pregnant woman these days.  What a beautiful night.

The Drawing Of The Three is exactly as I remember reading it the first time.  Gritty, disconcerting and unusual.  The scary world of foreign beasts and people.  So interesting and adventurous.  I cannot wait to get knee deep in the story that is familiar in a distant, old friend kind of way.

I am ready to go clean the cars out so we can go to the Harbor Haus for dinner and I can take clients out for home showings on Tuesday.  Tony is working on the man cave shed.  I need to take a walk in the sunshine also.  Sweet Tony brought me breakfast in bed today.  He's so excited for my enlarging belly.  So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment