Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BOY, What A Big Day yesterday

  What a difference a day makes.  So much going on and plans change all the time.  I did not expect the day would turn out as it did when I woke up yesterday.  We went to the bank to refinance our house and found out we could save a good amount of money monthly.  So excited about that!  We went to just "look" at cars and do some test driving.  We wound up agreeing to a fair deal on a 2004 Suburban!  Wow, we needed a newer vehicle to replace our 1993 Jeep.  Did not know it would be over night. Fun.

  I had my 20 week ultrasound.  Good sized baby ahead of schedule on size.  Fun to see their feet, face facing the ultrasound so we could see the look on their face.  The radiology tech. said she was pretty sure the baby is a BOY!  But with the disclaimer that she has been wrong before.  I understand it is a guess, but it should be an educated one.  So fun to see the baby move all around and bring his hands to his face.  Love it.  So precious.  So exciting.

  I also cut Tony's hair for the first time.  He finally agreed to letting me try my hand at cutting his hair.  There is a little trimming to do around his cow lick, but overall I would say it went well and he was not too disappointed or embarrassed to go out into public today.  I did trim too close on the right ear because I was not familiar with the trimming free hand, but not too bad.  I will learn more as I go.  I can always go shorter or just cut more often too.  Sweet to save money also.

  I got to go for a walk in the beautiful weather too.  Such a good feeling when I get done.  I love the breeze, when it is not stinging my ears because it is cold.  I love the brisk feeling of walking.  The feeling of the blood coursing though my body.  I feel energized when I am done every time.  Now if I can get back into the habit of stretching daily.  I find stretching to be particularly difficult with a precious belly I do not want to squish.  I am stiff muscled and jointed if I do not stretch though.  I need to do it.  I am off to make more real estate deals.  Yay.  What a good day and I am hoping great week!  Love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment