Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Talk Talk Talker

 Yesterday he said Count, for The Count on Sesame Street, pretty, I always say pretty flowers and without ever having seen one in real life, nor said the word before, he blurted out bike when passing the display in Kmart.  How fun.  He was really off his schedule because of travel yesterday and I do not like traveling because of it now.  That will be the last travel we do for a long time I hope.

His one year pictures finally came in :)


Very excited for Christmas!  I need to start wrapping now that 99% of my Christmas cards are sent.  This weekend we have a birthday party, I have an appointment and I'm going to start getting the house ready to list to sell.  I am ready to move on.  I hope it works out that we sell and that we have a place to go when the time comes to move.  I am overly excited about it so I need to temper my spirits in the meantime.  I am going to invite some fellow realtors over and ask their opinion on what to price it.  Too excited.  I already  have a house in mind as to where I want to go.  If it works out, it will be a miracle and I'm due for another miracle.

Speaking of miracles... I'm pregnant.  I am not online official.  So good to be done with the first trimester.  Week 14 is great.  Cold and windy with blowing ice snow, but great.

No comments:

Post a Comment