Monday, December 10, 2012

Nothing Worse Than A Sick Baby

Yesterday Adam said owie and he opened and closed his hand, palm up, indicating that he wanted a bottle handed to him.  He stacked 9 blocks on top of each other and is getting more confident and better at walking everyday.  He's a pretty proficient climber, but happily he has not taken to kitchen chairs yet.  He is so fun.

Today, he woke with a 100.1 degree temperature.  His cheeks were flush and pink.  He was pink around both eyes, tired acting all day, but still playing.  He did not drink nor eat as much as usual. He also did not take a second nap.  He's sleeping now, but I do not know if it will be for the night.  He has been sleeping well so I hope this does not throw a monkey wrench in that progress.

I have been feeling the baby move more and more.  I can no longer lay on my stomach comfortably.  I am on a good target for weight gain and am pleased with my conservative, but good caloric intake.  I bought a mini trampoline to try to get my lymph system jump started in order to avoid swelling later in pregnancy.  I really hope it works.  That and drinking drinks with lemon or orange oil in them.  The oil gives flavor without needing to drink all the sugar of a juice drink.

Christmas 2012
I hope to go play in the snow if the temperature warms enough to take Adam out for more than 10 minutes.  His new snowsuit was a great use today.  Love it.  He was a champ when we went to get our flu shots today.  I did not even really feel it.  I do not know if they just use a really small needle or if she  just had good technique.  Whatever it was, I appreciated it.  A good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment