Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy

Today Adam started saying something like happy.  Happy, happy, happy.  What a guy.  I wish I could curb his throwing of everything, but he needs to understand before discipline will work.  Consequences these days are just taking away objects and distraction.  I have to say today was very productive for inner peace in this house.  It is a lifetime struggle to be happy in this work in progress house.  No house will ever be maintenance free, but we need to live simpler and purge the clutter.  I have been purging in stages.  I love the feeling of less clutter and clean.  Clean sheets are the best smell.  Always puts me at peace.

Adam is dealing with high lead levels.  We have lead paint on our radiators and they need to be refinished, minimally covered.  I worry about his health constantly.  The eczema, sores that won't heal, ear infection, growth and development.  Ugh.  I know that will not go away, but the lead levels may explain why he has delayed or impaired healing.  Not good.

I had a fall that hurt my back and neck.  All my usual practitioners agree I really did a number on myself.  I tried to control the fall and tensed up my muscles.  The worst thing I could have done.  Not ever good timing, but now is tough enough with lack of sleep, extra weight to carry around, desire to exercise and a heavy baby to take care of/carry around.  Loving the direction I'm headed right now.  Riding the waves can be so enlightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment