Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wrapping Presents

I got to watch Dexter while wrapping presents again tonight.  I am 80% done wrapping and one gift if unaccounted for in that I have no idea where I hid it.  I had also forgotten about a stash I had made and tried to quickly wrap some of those up before the boys came back home.  I got no paper cuts and did not puncture any newly wrapped gifts yet.

Adam did not have a second nap today so I am hoping for an early bed time without a wake up in the middle of the night routine.  Last night was no sleep so I am looking forward to a full 8 hours tonight.  However, I am not holding my breath.

Prenatal visit went well today.  Got to hear the baby's heartbeat again today.  Another baby that likes to sit right on my bladder.  I can call tomorrow and set up my ultrasound.  Yay.  I cannot wait to find out what we are having.  I know it is still not for sure until they are born, but I want to know anyway.  Why not?  I do not want to wait.  Love to know.  I do not have a clear gut feeling about one way or the other.  At my first ultrasound the baby rang a girl to me, but today the doctor said the slow and steady heartbeat sounds like a boy.  I would love another boy, but a girl would be a whole other adventure also.

Did not get caught in the snow today and have no plans to drive far in it tomorrow.  All my appointments today were on dry roads and I am very grateful for that.  Now back to Dexter, wrapping, Hershey's kisses (the only chocolate I can tolerate right now that I just, unfortunately, discovered tonight) and my Tom and Jerry mix drink.  Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment