Monday, December 17, 2012

TV Miss

Dexter, where have you been?  How have I missed that you are almost at the end of the current season???  I cannot believe I am so behind.  I have no time for TV these days.  How am I supposed to catch up with the season?

Mad Men, where have you been all my life?  When is your new season going to start?  I do not want to miss you like I missed Dexter.  To live in a time where everything was so different.  I cannot imagine, but I do like their wardrobe.  Maybe not their undergarments, but the rest of it.  I cannot tolerate heals all day long, but flats are always in style.

Loving the sleep training.  I need to start waking him up and then wearing him out to get him to sleep earlier at night.  It means I need to go to bed too.  However, the training means less sleep for him and me in the meantime getting crib trained again.  Hope it is just one week of lack of sleep to success than ongoing.  Christmas is no exception.  Getting up when usual than unusual.  Once a rhythm is started, I do not want to stop it.  Ball is rolling.

Flu shot today for Adam.  What a champ!  Eyes teared, but did not cry, laughs when doing raspberries on his belly and then out the door without any crying.  Good boy.  Nap time too.  Definitely well timed and a tough boy to boot.  Best case scenario as we got a different nurse to administer the shot as well.  The 2 bumps on his leg from last month's shots are still present.  I will never let another rookie nurse touch him again if I can prevent it ahead of time.  I am tired of him suffering at the hands of amateurs.  Bed time!




No comments:

Post a Comment