Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thursday Approaches

As of right now I'm looking at a C-section on Thursday, May 30, 2013.
My knee is tweaked.  I cannot put my weight on it for standing or sitting.
I have a cold that makes me feel like I'm breathing fire with congestion, sneezing and coughing.  None of which will be good after the C-section either.
I'm tired and cannot stay asleep, waking every 1-2 hours at night for no apparent reason.
I have a sick husband and son that I cannot take care of like I usually do.
The forecast for Thursday and Friday is thunderstorms with a chance of severe thunderstorms.
We are closing on a new house in the last week of June and I have been trying to get as much done as possible before the baby comes, which everyone thinks is silly.  That I'll be up for getting all that done after having the baby.
I'm swollen and my blood pressure rose today.   Is this a sign of what is to come or is it just last minute stress?  I am grateful for the cooler weather keeping my swelling at bay.
All said and done, this ought to be quite a ride.
Now it's time to sleep.  At least as much as I can.

Thursday, May 30

Updated: May 29, 2013, 1:11am EDT

Day May 30

T-Storms
71°FHigh
T-Storms
Chance of Rain:
80%
Wind:
S at 14 mph
Humidity:
77%
UV Index:
6 - High
Sunrise:
6:04 am
Moonset:
12:28 pm
Moonphase:
Waning Gibbous
Showers and thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 71F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

No comments:

Post a Comment