Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day

What is it with holidays that people make restaurant reservations or big dinners at times that are not usual meal times?  Like scheduling to eat at 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM or 8:30 PM.  These are not times that I eat on a daily basis.  I just think this tradition is strange and not one I like to subscribe to.  Sure, it won't kill me, but when the time falls on nap time it is a different story.

For Mother's Day Tony got me practically all the varieties of sweets that I like, and I like a good many of them, from Sayklly's.  Too good!  Too much sugar!  Too difficult to pass up!  Delicious.  Some of the most delicious candy I've ever had, matter of fact.  So evil of him to do this, but it is good.  Now I look forward to some good, old fashioned family time for Mother's Day.  Low key, pajama time hanging out.  The best!

18 Months old! My sweetie, sweetie

No comments:

Post a Comment