Thursday, May 2, 2013

Not Pretty

The weather is sleeting and not pretty out there.  It is dicey driving, let alone walking in the slush.  Next week is looking at least in the 40s, but we got spoiled by those 70s.  Even if they were only for 2 days.

Aches and pains of the end of pregnancy are here!  Oh my, not comfortable anymore.  Really want to be able to walk normally (which will not happen for 6-8 more weeks) and to exercise normally.  The end is near.  Less than a month away and time will drag/fly by!  My big baby will be with us soon!  Ah, more fun.

Adam had a doosey of a troublesome two's day yesterday.  One of the most trying days.  For the most part because of my lack of sleep the night before, hormone changes and his defiance/pushing boundaries.  He's too smart for his own good!  We are in potty training mode and not by my pushing it. I know I have to start, it is always a little messy.  I hope it's just a little instead of alot.  We'll see.

Showings all the time until I'm busy and out of commission.  Busy busy.  I feel more energy even without the sleep.  Nesting in full swing!  Time for bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment