Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Waiting Game

A watched pot never boils.  The waiting game can be tough, but there is always an end coming.  Whatever comes my way, I'm going to roll with the punches.  The baby has dropped and I feel intensely the pressure of that baby wanting to come out.  Some contractions yesterday and today.  Who knows what tomorrow brings.   Hope my hubby's in town when I either go into labor or am due for my appt to have this baby.  Hah, who knows?  Mother nature is in control, as usual.
Hope tomorrow is sunny for 18 month old pictures!  Today was rainy and overcast.  Good day for doctor appts, not good for pictures.  He's almost potty training himself and I'm loving it.  He's such a good communicator and is paying attention to what I'm asking him and to what is going on around him.  Love that this part is coming so soon.  Would love to have him diaper free by age 2.  We are all sick of diapers on him by now.
We bought him his first bat and ball.  Hoping tomorrow we can go try them out.  That'll be great fun (smile).

No comments:

Post a Comment