Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Boys



Brian, so far, is his own personality and character with different temperament than Adam.  He's a sleeper most of the time, but he fills a great many diapers on his way to growing bigger as well.  He's strong, lifting his head from day 2, kicking wildly for diaper changes, almost rolling over when doing tummy time and becoming angry hungry.  He only cries to be picked up or fed.  He is so small and such a big presence at the same time.
Adam is warming up to him and likes to point out where he is and what he is doing.  He already said he likes Brian.  I think as long as we stick to Adam's life schedule and he stays taken care of, he will get along swimmingly with his brother.  I admit, having Tony help at this time is wonderful as I cannot drive, walk up stairs or do any lifting other than baby weight right now.  I do not know how things will go when I am on my own with these two boys and not recovered from surgery yet.  We will find out soon.  Gloomy and/or cold weather has made being inside most of the day tolerable.  I hope we do get a summer though.  This winter was particularly brutal.  What a fine day with my boys.  Time for dinner.  Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment