Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So Thankful



Thankful Adam took good one year old pictures when the new picture taker took a long time to complete taking the pictures and our order.  We got a free collage too.  Love collages.  All my favorites.

So thankful I did my grocery shopping early for Thanksgiving this year.  I am 90% done with Christmas shopping.  I can relaxedly make the dishes to pass as dinner is at a more normal time this year.  I do not have to travel hours in a car to get to our destination.  We will have 50 degree weather for a walk and playing outside.  I do not have to host a feast in my tired state.  I have a wonderful family that will be a joy to be with this holiday.  I miss my AZ family, but I will be with them in spirit.

Adam, after saying to him, "You, you." He said, "Me" today.  He also instead of just Boo the ghost says, he said, booohooohoohooooo.  So cute.  He also said dirty again, like when I try to get him to not touch the ground or walls in a public bathroom.  He is loving books and wants his mamma right now.  He says hi or hey to everyone and when he wakes up.  He can go through the whole Where's Baby's Belly Button book and he knows where everything is. He can find his, or your, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, hands, feet, toes.  He says Uh or Uh Oh.  Whoa and wow are everyday now.  Life is so much more fun with him in it. Reading books over and over so he can learn.  Uh the box fell down just now as he stands on the balls of his feet 32 inches tall. Hah.  Tall enough to get into the drawer at work and try to eat paper clips and to get things off the table too.  Tall boy.  That grinding of the teeth can end any day now, thank you.  He walked 6 steps today and stood for 10 seconds.

I actually look forward to the Thanksgiving day parade tomorrow.  I hope we get some sleep tonight! Tomorrow should be good.  Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment