Saturday, November 24, 2012

More Words

Today he said cookie (for cookie monster), blanket and yesterday he said gobble gobble.  He says something like drat, but we have not figured out what that means yet.  He slammed his left pinky finger in the measuring cup drawer today.  He also was spitting and drooling greatly.  He walked into the kitchen asking for dad.  He jumped off his little chair and thought it was hilarious.  He laughs at Luke Skywalker's name and if you say, "You, you, you."  I hope he stays asleep now that he's in bed.  That means I need to go to bed too.  I know he will still get up early tomorrow.  Lots of productivity today, on top of a nap (thank you to my husband).  Christmas shopping close to being done.  Just kids of relatives left and 2 birthdays to attend to for December.  I do not like to remember those poor December birthdays.  The holidays are enough for me.
Christmas tree 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment