Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Today Adam started clapping along to the patty-cake song by himself without prompting.  He also patted the cake and marked it with a "B" for baby on his own too.  Too cute.  He also figured out how to get into the file cabinet that you have to squeeze a trigger like mechanism to open the drawer and proceeded to pull out papers at his leisure until discovered.  Oh man.  He did well getting on and off furniture without falling today as well.  Drooling like a crazy man for teeth, he did well without a bandaid all day as it would have been soaked by saliva anyway today.  He was so happy to have Kaitlyn babysit today.  I was concerned because I left when he was asleep, but she said he did fine.  Happy to know Adam likes to hang out with her.  Gives me peace of mind.  That and she is a nursing student.  Sweet girl.

I had a fantastic massage today.  I was grinding and clenching my teeth this week so much that I could barely open my mouth from pain and muscle fatigue.  My massage therapist got my scalp and upper body to relax.  I almost fell asleep.  Dreamy treatment.  Now it's time for Adam's brush, floss, read, humidifier bed time.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment