Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Summer's Day and an Ultrasound

  Wow, what a boomer thunderstorm this morning at almost 7 AM.  Lightening, thunder and sheets of rain coming down.  The rain nicely watered my thirsty and neglected garden.  Very appreciated.  Plus it cooled the temperature down some.  After it left, the temp. sky rocketed to summer levels  and it is still a little humid and hot.  We broke out the A.C. last night and that made for comfortable sleeping.

  Another ultrasound today.  The baby was nestled on my right side facing left and their legs are low to my pelvis, meaning many bladder kicking opportunities.  The tech did say she thought the baby is a boy, which is a nice confirmation to double check.  Much more calm today, so pictures were easier to get, not that they had stocked their ultrasound paper yet.  No pics this time.  Poo.  I got so much done today, I am on to the laundry and cleaning portion of my day.  Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment