Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blessings

 Adam is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  It is like he knows what I need and makes me do it.  He does not demand it, he just leads me in that direction.  Like, now I just sleep.  No more doing other things, I would rather sleep than most anything else anymore.  Also, now I have to feed him what I am eating so I eat more healthy and cook more often.  I plan ahead and make sure everyone can enjoy the fun.

I know the next year will be so different with him getting more independent and not being my baby anymore.  He will be a big boy.  Sad to see him so big, but so happy he is getting smarter and more on the move every day.  I am so grateful he has waited to full on walk.  This has bought me time to baby proof and time to clean the clutter from my house.  Something else I have needed to do.  He changed my perspective on the world for good and I cannot help but be so grateful for every second I get to spend time with him.  He is made to be with my in my life.  I hope that will always be.

Off to bed with the big moon out.  Gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment