Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh So Much Going On

  Oh my goodness.  All the travel and illness in this family, it has been hard to keep up.  To top it off, the snow and cold are coming at the end of this week.  On Tony's birthday no less.  Got great things accomplished with his help, but we cannot get Adam to sleep.  I do not know what the problem is.  There is really a plethora of reasons why he is not sleeping, teething, inability to breathe well, does not feel good, too hot, too cold, misses his parents, wants to walk/move around but is supposed to be sleeping, hungry, thirsty, etc.  I cannot know what the problem is as he cannot tell me, unfortunately.  I also cannot solve it all and getting up every 1-3 hours for .5-3 hours in the middle of the night is ridiculous.  I know this shall pass, but I want a solution now.

  Officially a big boy and back to eating normally today, still not drinking enough.  Poor thing.  I just want him to be healthy and to feel better.  Now he has diaper rash and cold symptoms after going through that brutal bout with a virus, we think.  He will be one years old in only a couple of weeks and I am not ready.  I want a quiet birthday, but such as life, I know people want to celebrate too.  I am still not used to big birthdays.  I was used to immediate family only and a handful, if that, of presents.  What a joy this boy.  Hoping we can get his chin to heal by then with the bandaids and mittens he has to wear these days.  We shall see.

  Gorgeous days the last 3 days.  Wish they could continue like that for a month.  Not in the cards though.  Look forward to a cute Batman for Halloween.  So fun :)  I know he cannot tolerate hats or stuff on his face for we will see how many pictures I get before he tears the costume off.  Hah.  Time to dream.  Dreamt of my sister last night.  Sending her good thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment