Sunday, September 30, 2012

Busy Bee


So much going on these days.  We still have not caught up since being out of town.  Laundry, dishes, etc.  We had a great trip to NYC, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Washington D.C.  I am so glad that we went on this extensively driven all over the place vacation.  Grateful that my uncle drove us everywhere and his wife would make us dinner.  Next year, I feel Adam will not tolerate being in the car seat for that many hours.  He was not happy to fall asleep for bed time in the car and I do not blame him.  We will not be taking long trips next year.

I loved the Washington Monument, but I was surprised how much I loved the Lincoln Memorial.  Gettysburg was so eye-opening that I recommend a visit for everyone.  This trip was all-American, but it was on my bucket list too.  I have no desire to go to Philadelphia ever again.  It gave me a negative vibe, creepy, too many security cameras and measures on buildings.  Glad I went to experience the area though.  I loved Amish country and would like to go again.  We did not get to shop much, but we saw  the sights.  Adam loved the Echo Caverns, but not the dark.  He was hungry at the time also.  Hershey, PA was great and we only saw the tip of the ice burg.  I would like to get Tony on the rides there.  I think he would enjoy.

Now is the time to tackle my Fall to-do list.  Continuing education, license renewal, winterizing, sewing, parties, birthdays and holidays following all of this.  I want to dust and clean before winter comes.  This is a tall task with a busy little boy all over the place and my lack of sleep.  I'm getting better at the lack of sleep part, but I definitely prefer more sleep.  Not happy to have the heat on when we got back from our trip, but it feels good now.  Love walking in the Fall.  Peak is now, time to enjoy the colors today!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment