Saturday, September 8, 2012

10 Months Old Today





Ten months old today!! Cannot believe where the time has gone?!  I am ready for Fall and not ready at the same time.  I am really enjoying the temperatures, but loved swimming in Lake Superior.  My big boy is on the move and wants to be on the move outside.  Too bad we have so many bees by our house these days.  Fun to celebrate today, but he is teething again and his face is so fragile from all the drool and abrasion throughout the day.  Poor thing cannot seem to heal before another tooth decides to erupt.

My allergies and neck tension have been terrible lately.  I am in between stretching enjoyably and uncomfortably.  My muscles just need that last umph toward getting back into pre-baby shape.  I will be happy to snow shoe this year, just have to figure out how to get Adam there with me.  He'll ride being pulled I am sure.  

Happy boy is only napping once a day now, so bed time is finally a more reasonable hour.  Very excited about this.  He's growing up and I cannot stop it.  Ah, the toddler that he is.  Loving anything, within reason, that we eat these days.  That will cut my portion in half because he wants to eat what I am having.  Love to share.  Bed time now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment