Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saving Grace and the TV marathon

Wow, watching the first episode of Saving Grace I could not believe the fast pace, so much going on.  It is understandable and easy to follow and I think unique in content in that angels are involved.  I have not been able to function,  no laundry, no dishes washed, no cleaning of any kind.  I can barely breathe and that made sleeping difficult last night.  I have definitely caught up on my TV viewing.  I am ready to be better by now.  I do not want to be sick for Easter.  I do not want to make anything because it would be infected with my cooties.

  No cooking involved either.  Taco Bell dinner and lunch will not make it forever.  I want to have an appetite and be able to breathe without a tissue ever 10 - 30 minutes.  My teeth ache from the sinus pressure beating down onto their nerves.  Oh, the aching.  Have you had your teeth ache?  Then you know how annoying/painful that can be.  Throb, throb, throb.  I cannot go anywhere yet because I need to be loud and near a bathroom without offending anyone.   So much for seeing my movie this weekend.  I would be too much of a distraction to the other audience members.  Also, too many symptoms to invite anyone to the house yet.  Good grief Charlie Brown.  I cannot remember having a cold this bad, years, maybe 3 or so.  I remember having flu and wanting to end my life, but nothing like that is that bad despite feeling it that way.  Oh, so time for another tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment