Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cold

Having a cold on top of the third trimester aches and pains is not fun.  Cold symptoms are not anything that I want to cope with right now without being able to take medication for it.  Thank goodness for peppermint oil, Neil Med rinse, steam and heat packs.  Poor Adam is still sick so I know this will not go away any time soon.  I was told up to 3 weeks recovery!  I am hoping I will be better before the nice Spring weather shows it's head.
Happily we did not get the many inches of heavy and wet snow that was predicted for us.  The rest of the U.P. got hit.  I am glad I do not have a travel bug in me right now.  I am happy to not be driving in the mess that is Spring weather.  I am ready for the slide home until the baby comes, but all in good time, the end of May will be here soon enough.
I would love a pregnancy trainer and chef right now.  I'm certain I'll want them even more once the baby comes.  At least this time I will be more prepared for what to expect.  Just a little twist of having to entertain and take care of a toddler that, so far, has been the center to my world and his.  He will have to learn to share momma real quickly.  Time to stretch.  Ahhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment