Monday, April 22, 2013

10 Inches of Snow Coming

Loving, loving Adam loving his shoes outside.  He ran himself to sweating around the mall and outside.  Fantastic fun to be had when he can run outside on the grass and in the mud.  So much fun, he had no nap.  We are supposed to get another 10 inches of sloppy wet snow overnight and tomorrow.  I am NOT excited about this.  I am sick of walking on slick or slippery ground.  I do not want to move snow.  I do not want to wear boots or jackets anymore.  I want sunshine, water and to walk in the sand.  I hope, at least, that by the time the baby comes that these things will be possible.  We will have snow into May.  Hoping not at the end.

Nurse Jackie and Mad Men are back on.  Loving Don Draper's not talking approach.  He really uses non-verbal communication at it's best.  With the men and with the ladies.  Don't think I could stand the smoking though.  He's way more complicated than life should be, but better him than me.  I have enough on my plate.  The pregnancy swelling and low back pain won't get the best of me.

Love the look on his face.  It reminds me of someone.  Can't place it...

No comments:

Post a Comment