Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring!

  Spring is here!  Full moon and 40 degrees is music to my ears.  I am so excited to get the bare walking surfaces put to use.  Right now it's a skating rink outside my back door, but once that ice melts it's game on.  Love the sound of the birds chirping.  Just hope next week's 20 degree chill will be temporary.

The countdown has hit hard and now that I know we will still be in this house for another year I am resigned to bring this new baby into this environment.  I am finally functional with Adam getting out the door, being occupied at events and appointments.  I do not know how I'm going to juggle a baby and keeping him occupied too.  He is so good when I pay attention to his needs, wants and play time.  Now that he's going to have to fend for himself for many things, I can see there will be some turmoil in the future.  He is used to being center of the universe and that just will not be the case.

I'm excited at the prospect of my sister coming to help out after the baby is born.  I hope all the stars align to make that happen.  I think she'd have a blast playing with Adam on the beach during the summer.  We'll figure out the details if all works out for a visit.

Looks to be a very busy summer!  Trying to keep business going and the deadline of the baby will be a whole different world.  At least I know I won't be packing and moving before or right after the baby is born.  He'll be a few months old before we even think about that.  Baby names have been keeping me up at night.  What will his name be?  We are in less agreement than the first time around right now.  Who knows until we see his face.  Time for Adam to get up.  The day begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment