Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Honesty



Today was a rough day.

That is putting it lightly.

Not good medical news.

A friend of many years fires me.

Staying up late again to have clean clothes to wear tomorrow.

Killer sinus & tension headache.

A business colleague is a liar, back stabber and a cheat without any remorse or professional manner.

That is enough for me to deal with on top of the consequences of all of these things for me in the near future.  I have enough to think about.  Surprises are the spice of life.  The mantra I have to sing and live by are these....


Be Impeccable With Your Words
Don't Take Anything Personally
Don't Make Assumptions
Always Do Your Best



I'm working on my communication skills and I am a wanna-be reformed pessimist.  Happiness is a choice.  Chose happy.


Honesty is refreshing.  Please, just be honest with me.  


The lake and sand are good for me on these days. Beautiful weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment