Saturday, September 7, 2013

Perspective

  I have been thinking about what daily life is like and what I want to spend my days doing as life is short.  I am trying to keep everything in perspective as these large life changes happening all at once makes it difficult for me to catch my breath and to enjoy the ride.  Moving and having a new baby while life goes on for my husband and first born.  I still cannot believe I am an adult, married, with 2 kids and a new home that is the most I could want in life.  I am so thrilled, I need to relax and enjoy the spoils that my husband and this life have provided.
I am impatient to be done moving, to have the house if full working order and to lose the baby weight, all, like, yesterday.  However, these things do not happen overnight.  Some things do happen overnight, like my baby's face changes, he decides he can roll over on command and yell mama when he wants me.  Also, getting relief from pain seeing the acupuncturist and chiropractor can happen over night too. I am very thankful for that fact.  I am ready to keep going and get to the fun stuff like holidays, making traditions and having adventures with my family.  I am excited to share our home with family and friends.  I hope my family can come and visit now that we have more room to share.
Not a particularly warm summer and definitely short, but I do like fall.  I hope the weather holds out as long as possible.  Last winter was so long that I really have no desire to see it come so quickly.  I do foresee sledding and kid winter fun in our future.  Looking forward to putting a Christmas tree in our new house.  Sweet.  Time for more housework, then bed.  All things will come in time.  We will settle in and sell the other house and my weight will return to normal.  All in good time.  Sweet dreams all.

No comments:

Post a Comment