Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Good Things In My Head

I am turning a corner on my roller coaster of life.  I can feel the change coming over me.  It is a positive change and will be great.  I can just tell, great.  I am so close to feeling better in my home.  Nothing a little feng shui could not fix. I just gave to Goodwill yesterday, not enough, I am still on the hunt for more to give.  I feel we are close to babyproofing for a toddler on the move. 

Adam has another tooth visibly erupting.  He sat up and pulled himself up for the first time by himself within the last 2 days.  He is sleeping erratically and his teeth are definitely a contributing factor.  He is developing his love of books and sat for 20 minutes just looking at books 2 days ago.  I love it.  He is such a smiler.  We have been enjoying family walks in this warm summer we are having.

I am ready for Adam's big boy bed to be ready so we can set a sleep routine and get him to stick to it.  Hoping for tonight for that.  I am ready for some rain for my poor flowers.  This summer heat has been brutal for my newly planted plants.  I do not care if the lawn is yellow, dead plants are just sad.  I want to have to mow again.  We have only mowed less than a handful of times this summer.  Rain dance, rain dance.

Hope tonight will be a great relaxing time together.  I plan on getting on a sleep schedule of my own.  I am not a morning person, will likely never be, but I want more out of my day.  I want to wake up, to exercise and stretch, to eat, shower, meditate and to start my day.  I do not want to be groggy all the time.  This is for the birds.  I need to be able to accomplish a great deal before Adam wakes up and then I will enjoy my day fully.  This means going to bed, but that should not be a problem if I get more done in the morning.  Also, I will be tired if I get up early.  I will put him to bed with an hour to spare at night also, giving me time for chores, work or down time.  This is my plan.  I am envisioning my plan in my head so I can instate it.  I close my eyes and picture a productive, well rested mommy that enjoys the whole day.  Ah, feels good.

http://pinterest.com/neowrabbit/

I joined pinterest and thought it would consume all of my time.  I am prepared to do some major brain storming and this will be the best forum for it.  I have only just begun with my dreaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment