Monday, June 25, 2012

Beach Day



  What a perfect beach day today.  Just a few hours of bliss, but worth it and oh so wonderful.  No bugs, nice temp and good company.  He loved to see the sand fall and ate some five times before we left.  Adam just loves the outdoors, the sand and the water.  He kicks his legs in preparation for swimming when he gets near water.  Cannot wait to get him swimming!!  Should be the best.  Loved my productive day.  Hope tomorrow is just as good as I have to pack on Wednesday.

  We are having our house trim, window casings and back door painted.  Also, we are having our foundation stained.  Tony removed the bushes in front that I loathed and I have a plan for that area once the stumps are removed.  I am planting blue hydrangeas with a hosta border on one side and a rhododendron with hostas on the other.  So excited.  It will be like a new house.  Next step, estate planning. Ah, not looking forward to that.  It must be done though.  Ah lawyers, take them or leave them.  I prefer to leave them.  That being said, I cannot wait until my brother-in-law passes his boards so he can work for me.  Hurry it up!  I need you.  Pray for our safe travels this week.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment