Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mackinaw Island

  Sweet time on the island!!!  Loved hanging out, what a worthwhile trip!  Lots of good people that I like to see.  Lots of positivity and sweet gestures.  Tough to cover all the bases, but fun.  Love Adam enjoying himself.  He is such a trooper.  I am so happy to have him in my life.  What a great trip.  I am glad we changed our minds last minute to attend.  It will be a while before we will go again, likely, so we have to live it up now.  Love the restaurants and ambiance.  I do not know why, but I get such a good vibe from some of the places here.  I put my mind at ease.  The weather was not the best, but it could have been much worse.  Great sleeping and accommodations at the Lilac Tree hotel.  The clopping horses are wonderful.  The lilac smell is great.  I look forward to our ferry ride home tomorrow.  Hope for good travel weather and my fill of fudge.  Time to sleep.  Long day of walking and playing.  The Grand hotel was great as always.  Love the old time feel, class and standards.  Great foods, drinks and opportunities.






No comments:

Post a Comment