Tuesday, January 7, 2014

No Time To ...



  So happy to have my boys for Christmas!!  LOVE having their fun and frenzy in my life.  We are not quite settled into the new house yet, but the sleep is coming along better and better (just this week).  I am anxious to have two boys on the move that can play together, but time is going by so fast!  The cold weather has made us stay inside so much, but they do so well.  I hate to take them out when it is so cold.  I don't want to hear, "Mama, I'm freezing cold." from Adam again.  So fun boys.  This year we will travel more, likely only via automobile as I do not look forward to flying with two boys this small.  I do love that my baby body and sleep recovery is on schedule as it was last time with Adam.  I long for summer, but winter has just begun!  Hoping for some 20's to be able to play outside!  If you're looking for me, I'll be home taking care of these boys.

I'm reading three books right now, but Stephan King's 11/22/63 is the biggest one I'm going to tackle.  The beginning is completely contrary to what I thought the book would be like.  It is hard for me to get into it, but I have a book club counting on me.  I'll do it.  Kindle says it will take me over 21 hours to complete!  Away we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment