Thursday, February 21, 2013

2 Weeks Until 3rd Trimester

Arghhh, what a rough couple of days.  Blizzard this week, then snow of ~40 inches in 2 days did not help, but we are going to get more snow tomorrow.  I got 2 hours sleep last night because Adam got up 6 times.  I really hope he stays asleep tonight.

I have hit the indigestion for most foods wall of pregnancy.  I can't have so many things and the types of foods that I "can" eat are ones I really shouldn't have, carbs, or should have but do not want, non-spicy veggies and fruit.  I am so tired all the time I just eat and eat for energy, but do not have energy to exercise to burn off all that eating.  I know I only have 14 weeks to go, at best, but it seems some days time goes by so fast and others it is a snails' pace.  I know I want summer in the WORST way, but I also know that means that the baby will be here sooner than I think.  There is so much to do before that happens!

I have to brush up on my cloth diapering skills, make the diaper changing station and sleeping arrangements, sort through all the bins of clothes and organize them by size again (hopefully with some help from someone or two), to dig out the car seat and base again, plan meals (which I did not do last time), clean the house thoroughly (which is an ongoing process) and get my hospital bag packed and ready to go.  I have a couple months for this, but in the meantime I want to potty train Adam, get him sleeping more regularly, earlier and without my intervention and to get him eating with a spoon and fork more proficiently.  I think everything will hit me like a mac truck in the end.  Praying for a mild, but temperate summer.  None of this 90 degree business.

Ah, I'm reading this book and I want to finish it so badly.  It's like a good movie, I don't want to leave until the end, but I want to sleep.  Too bad I cannot watch movies.  I cannot stay up that late anymore.  If I had my way I'd be in bed by 9 PM every night.  I guess I'll shoot for that in March.  Wish me luck.  Oh, the baby just kicked me.  Now he's kicking my full bladder.  Oh, this baby sure knows when to get me going in the direction I need to be.  Ah, good night moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment